[PJ SS25] Music performances, rehearsal, fitness class, workshops, seminar18, Jalan SS 25/35, Taman Mayang, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Max. Guests: 30
- Parking: Street parking nearby
- Outside food: Not allowed
- Handing over keys: Meet with host
About the space
It is a 1st floor shoplot space conveniently located 3 minutes’ drive from LRT Lembah Subang. It is best used for musical performance, talk shows, seminars, and singing rehearsal. It can also be used for shooting with the white background and cosy yellow lights.
- 1000 sqft (70 chairs only)
A commercial area near a station with many stores nearby.
- Convenience store (3 minutes on foot)
- Supermarket (2 minutes on foot)
- Free parking (1 minute on foot)
▼What can it be used for?
- Seminar / training
- Cosplay / protrait / corporate shoot
- Music performance
- Live streaming
- Singing rehearsal
- 70 IKEA chairs
- 1 kitchen table top
- 1 grand piano
- 2 wired mic
- 1 projector
- 1 digital piano
- Most instruments & equipment are on rental basis, please choose the right option when requesting
- Do not smoke in the space.
- Please go downstairs for smoking
The following acts are prohibited in consideration of neighboring residents. If you do not observe it, we may cancel the use on the day.
- Loiter outside the space (near the entrance or common areas)
- Loudly making noise
- Contaminating or damaging the space
- Leaving the garbage left on the day without permission
- Smoking indoors
If you are worried about the following contents, please contact us in advance to prevent troubles.
▼Other things to note
- Two toilet cubicles are shared by men and women.
- Footsteps and surrounding noise may be heard depending on the usage conditions on the upper floor.
We’ve hosted various events in our space before, more notable ones include music recitals, open mics, mini performances, team meetings, product launching, workshops, classes, offsites, art gallery, corporate seminars and mini conference.
Located at the 1st floor of a commercial shop area, you can find ample free parking around the area with eateries in the morning & afternoon.
The space started by us serves as a practice hall for our band. There are no restriction limit to noise during your booking as this is used by us as a practice hall for our band. No food is allowed in the space, only drinking water is allowed. You may find local cafes, hawker centres and restaurants nearby.
Exact location provided after booking
- The Morning After (0.58 km)
- Kee Kee Bentong Chicken Rice (1.5 km)
- OIC Cafe (0.37 km)
- Taman Bahagia (1.73 km)
- Malaysian Airline System (2.25 km)
- MyTeksi (10.1 km)
Included in your booking
- Air Conditioning
- Power Plugs
- VGA/HDMI cable
- 10 minute from train station
- Dressing Room
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Other rules
- No catering & food is allowed in the space
- Sort By:
Meet your host 1801 Space
You may also like
- 35 People
- 5 People
- 5 People
- 20 People