Glo Damansara Board Room699, Jalan Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Max. Guests: 16
- Size (sqft): 220
- Parking: Car park inside the building
- Outside food: Allowed for free
- Handing over keys: Meet with host
About the space
It can fit 16 people, additional chairs can be fit on the side. The space is suitable for team meeting, brainstorming, presentation and conference calls.
Our 220 sq ft space is located in Damansara area in Petaling Jaya. Feel free to use our 500mbps wifi for your video conference call and expect no delay from the connection. The place is soundproof and gives a creative ambience through natural lights and open windows.
– Stationery provided
– A projector set with VGA / HDMI cable
– Whiteboard/glass board and marker pen
– Free flow water & coffee
– PA system available with microphone & speakers
There is a bathroom inside the building. Please do not move any furniture, and you’re not allowed to bring in any items that may be hazardous and bring damage to the space or any staff/members in our space.
We are only a 5-minute drive away from the PJ Paradigm mall. Ample basement parking available in Eve Suite building. Our location is directly linked to “Lembah Subang” LRT Station (Kelana Jaya Line). Just a 5 minutes walking distance via covered link bridge. There are lots of nearby restaurants, coffee shops, and Starbucks if you’d need a quick bite.
We do not allow food, smoke and alcohol in this space. You can access to convenience stores and restaurants inside the mall.
Exact location provided after booking
- Patsagi Kopitiam (0.11 km)
- Fish & Noodle House (0.11 km)
- Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (0.13 km)
- Taman Bahagia (2.8 km)
- MyTeksi (6.61 km)
- Bangsar LRT Station (4.77 km)
Included in your booking
- Air Conditioning
- Flip Charts
- Free Coffee
- Power Plugs
- 10 minute from train station
- Receptionist area
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- We're located right by TTDI MRT Station. Just take a short 7 mins walk towards Glo Damansara Mall.
- Other rules
- OVERTIME As per Chupspace’s policy, overtime will be billed in half-hour increments. The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate. CLEANING / DAMAGES Cleaning fee is included, although guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours. Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file with Chupspace. FURNITURE Please do not move the furnitures MISCELLANEOUS There is no smoking allowed in the space. No glitter or confetti can be used. There is no open flame or frying allowed on site or any cooking that will create a large amount of smoke as our facility is not ventilated. Please refer to Chupspace’s Terms and Conditions for all other rules.
- Sort By:
Meet your host Wan Ning
- English, Chinese, Malay
You may also like
- 40 People
- 25 People
- 35 People
- 6 People