Bandar Rimbayu Community Event SpaceBandar Rimbayu, Selangor, Malaysia
- Max. Guests: 5000
- Size (sqft): 60000 sqft
- Parking: Car park inside the building
- Outside food: Allowed for free
- Handing over keys: Meet with host
About the space
The event space can fit up to 1000 seated & 5000 standing people. This super versatile space is suitable for a product launching, food exhibition, charity event, wedding, year end count down and any type of event you can think of.
Our 60,000 sq ft space with a size of 2 football court is located in Telok Panglima Garang area in Shah Alam. The space is equipped with high voltage power plugs, big fan and spotlights. It is ok to bring in your own equipment and setups, for food truck events please park the truck at our designated parking area which is just beside the space.
No cooking is allowed. Food and drinks are allowed and please clean up after each use. There is ample & free parking space that can fit up to 1000 cars. For rental of equipment, furniture or decoration, you are able to book it after set up.
Exact location provided after booking
- The Parque Cafe (0.61 km)
- Restoran Woo Ng Kee (3.3 km)
- In House Herbal Cuisine (4.21 km)
- Northern Oriental Transport (5.71 km)
- Taman Bahagia (17.6 km)
- Malaysian Airline System (17.64 km)
Included in your booking
- Power Plugs
- Ground floor
- Loading Elevators
- Natural Light
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Access the space according to the location provided. You can park up to 1000 cars for free at right outside of the space.
- Other rules
- OVERTIME As per Chupspace’s policy, overtime will be billed in half-hour increments. The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate. CLEANING / DAMAGES Cleaning fee is included, although guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours. Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file with Chupspace. FURNITURE Please do not move the furnitures MISCELLANEOUS There is no smoking allowed in the space. No glitter or confetti can be used. There is no open flame or frying allowed on site or any cooking that will create a large amount of smoke as our facility is not ventilated. Please refer to Chupspace’s Terms and Conditions for all other rules.
- Sort By:
Meet your host tracy
You may also like
- 15 People
- 20 People
- 15 People
- 15 People